The last few Bundles of Holding (am I using plurals correctly there?) haven’t really interested me. There were a couple of Asian-themed one, then the Hellfrost setting for Savage Worlds. The last one was the western-themed Aces and Eights. The latest bundle is another of their indie grab-bags, with this one being called the ‘Indie Treasure Trove +3’.
For $5.95 you can pick up the starter tier which includes the following:
- Indie Mixtape Megamix (Jonathan Walton, retail $10): Over three dozen small games to groove to, designed by the rockstars of indie gaming.
- Chris McDowall, Into The Odd (Lost Pages, retail $8): Weird and wondrous steampunk-ish expeditions in Old School Revival style.
- Joe Prince, Contenders (Prince of Darkness, retail $8): Blood, sweat, and hope in the shady and painful world of boxing.
Beat the threshold price (currently $17.91) to unlock a further four titles:
- Ben Dutter, Vow of Honor (Sigil Stone Publishing, retail $10): Paladins grapple with a rigid code of honor in a world of corruption.
- A.P. Klosky, Cold Steel Wardens (Blackfall Press, retail $15): Roleplaying in the Iron Age of comics, where grim heroes bring justice to darkened streets.
- Hannah Shaffer and Evan Rowland, Questlandia (retail $10): Create your own strange fantasy kingdom on the brink of collapse.
- Caias Ward, Trigger Happy (TaleSpinner Holdings, retail $16): Fast, not to say “frenzied,” cinematic action in a world that hates you. Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, and Quentin Tarantino should play this game. Includes the bonus supplements Bangers and Enter the Protagonist (retail $3 each).
I’ll be picking this one up right away, and I am particularly interested in Questlandia, Cold Steel Wardens and Into the Odd. I’m looking forward to flipping through the Indie Mixtape Megamix, too. If you’re interested, you can click here to pick up this deal over at Bundle of Holding. Oh, and the charity that will recieve 10% of all money raised by this bundle is the Rainforest Trust.